Why print text messages?
Printing text messages allows you to keep your information in the case of phone theft or crashing. It’s a simple way to retain hard copies of your content for future use.
Do I need any hardware?
The methods we share below do not require a laptop or desktop. The only hardware you need is your smartphone and a WiFi-enabled printer.
How to Print Your Text Messages
- Download Google Cloud Print app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and click Settings to integrate it with your Android phone.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Choose your printer type from the options (select Other options if yours isn’t listed).
- Open the Photo Gallery on your phone.
- Open Screenshots folder and locate the screenshot you want to print.
- Open the image and tap the Share icon.
- Select Cloud Print.
- Confirm that you want to print the photo file, then adjust page layout and settings.
- Tap Click here to print.
- Confirm if your printer is AirPrint-enabled. (Click here for a list of AirPrint-enabled printers.)
- Ensure your iPhone and printer are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Go to your screenshot and press the three dots or the blue box with the up arrow.
- Click Print.
- Tap Select Printer and choose your printer.
- Select the number of copies and/or other options.
- Tap Print in the upper-right side of your screen.